The good thing about Bitcoin is that users can keep their transactions private and confidential — in fact, anonymous. Also, transacting in Bitcoins is low on cost making them cost-effective payment instruments. Choosing to go in for web hosting through bitcoin payment is ideal for website owners who wish to keep their transactions under wraps. However, choosing a web hosting service provider, one needs to take care of few parameters:
- a service provider that gives you an assurance of a superior privacy protection feature.
- a service provider that is respected in the industry and has a credible name.
- a service provider has proven track record of high performance and results.
- a service provider that guarantees higher uptime. There are web hosting bitcoin payment providers that offer as high as 99.9% uptime.
- a service provider that updates and offers regular backups.
- a service provider that offers round-the-clock technical and customer support, all through 24 hours and 7 days a week.
and finally, a server service provider that has positive and enthusiastic reviews from current users and clients.
When picking a service provider of web hosting bitcoin payment, ensure to compare the prices on a monthly-basis or quarterly-basis. Choosing to go with a service provider that is cheap may not be the ideal choice while going in for the most expensive service provider is also not a guarantee of excellence services and technical support.
Dedicated server bitcoin enables website owners to opt or shift from shared hosting to dedicated hosting by payment of Bitcoin money. While shared servers work out cheaper, especially if a site owner has just about launched his site, they invariably need to move to the dedicated hosting as their online business grow and their sites attract more traffic.
Why do site owners prefer to go in for dedicated server bitcoin?
The decision to move onto dedicated servers obviously arises out of the need to enhance the security aspects of the site. Paying through bitcoin is a way to carry out a confidential.
Domain Registrar NiceNIC.NET accept Bitcoin now：https://nicenic.net/news/messview.php?ID=21095Domain Registrar NiceNIC.NET accept Tether USD now: https://nicenic.net/news/messview.php?ID=26998